I use my bike instead of the car as often as possible. I am fortunate that I can commute to work on a bike and close enough to many stores that this is possible.
- Biking is zero emissions transport.
- It's fun
- It saves me money on gas and wear and tear on my car
- It's possible, meaning most of the roads are safe enough (although not always idea)
- I want to encourage others to ride
- You're more connected with other people and the earth
- It's a challenge
- It is good exercise
- Walking is boring and slow, I don't run
- It is an assertion of alternatives
- Being outdoors helps me appreciate fresh air when it is nice out, and being indoors when it is not
- To set an example for kids
- One must think differently when riding a bike
- I can usually park my bike within 25 feet of entrances
- I can!
- I like to